- 10 rules of cleaning applied to the Agile [rule]
- 10 Rules of Scrum [rule]
- There is an excellent student study material available from the creators of Agile and Scrum. You can get a list of references from Agile Helpline Resources.
- When NOT to use Agile? [rule]
- Is Agility for me? [rule]
- What are the phases for for Agile Adoption? [rule]
- How do I embrace change? [rule]
- Do I need a sprint zero? [rule]
- What is the ideal length of a sprint? [rule]
- How do I define user stories? [rule]
- Is there any prerequisite (READY) for starting a sprint? [rule]
- Does a sprint end when sprint length is over or is there any better way of articulating end (DONE) of the sprint? [rule]
- How long should the retrospective last? [rule]
- How can Agile Governance help in scaling Agile? [rule]
Enjoy these agile pills with no side effects to cure your issues. If you find these healthy then please leave your comments and recommend more rules that you normally apply in your Agile journey. More to come...